Hope you guys loved the song! Let us know your favourite bits of the riddim!
Good song could use a tiny bit more bass and less auto tune on chunkz your voice is great man,you don't need as much autotune as you think.Filly was perfect .Great tune lads.
Its pretty shit
Good for you man!! Leaving dreams out here. All the best in the future
This song is a banger🎶🔥🔥🔥
filly going all bilingual on us .... mad
So catchy man this is a great tune! plus really love bangers be coming left right and centre and the fact that these two came from nothing to something! very inspiring which make’s me really wanna go far and ignore the haters much love guys! 🤜🏻🤛🏻❤️
you can tell how naturally this comes to you guys 🤩
Who else agrees these two are national treasures and need to be protected at all costs
These guys are honestly so sick they just bring good energy to everything they do
He fixed up his line up I'm proud
no overt swearing, no naked women, no talking about killing ppl. just good vibes ❤️💫
Song is hard 🔥🔥🔥has an Afrobeats vibe
senewss.info/slow/j8Xai71-fKnTp5U/video GO CHECK THE REAL ONE 😂😂😂😂
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. Another banger 🔥🔥🔥 love you guys. Love your brotherhood and bond. It’s amazing 💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾
Luv ittttt what a banger colddddd 🥶 ♥️
One of the best songs I’ve ever listened to can’t stop listening to it 💪🏻💪🏻
is that the same gyal from does the shoe fit ?
I love these two 🥰🥰
Absolutely amazing such a vibe❤
This is not my cup of tea ☕️ ❣
Did they just say Djibooty with the Booty? 😂🤣 Reppin' my beautiful country, DJIBOUTI the land of the Beauty and Booty! 🇩🇯🇩🇯🇩🇯
Director: How many transitions do you man want Filly: Yeahhhhhh Mannn
Man said Djibouti with the booty 😂😭
Genuinely have had this on repeat on Spotify since it came out... My favourite song of 2020 for sure man, you boys killed it😂👍🏼🤷🏼♂️🤔💯🤪
Let's get young filly to a mill
Don’t do it Wallahi I will like this comment
My guy got a u in his gcse now look wher he is
I’ve must of replied this song like 100 times already 💥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
The producer is on smoke! what a beat
I smiled so much the whole video ! Love it 😍
Chunkz I'm sorry, but you look like a baby without a dourag
Fillyyyy why always the Spanish 🙁😩😩😩😩
No cap 🧢 y’all put us in THE HOLD Fr Fr 🔥
RESPECT TO THESE MAN they came from poverty to mansion
2:24 and 3:29
This shit hitttt!!!!
my guy's , mad song!!!!
Filly and Chunkz are legends straight up everyone HAS to agree #LEGENDS and they’re sick guys
types of bunda😂
Shittest song ever... the things ppl do when they have clout..
petition for chunkz and filly to do a song with tammy
Ngl this song is smoove well done
This is a WHOLE VIBE ☔️💃🏽🕺🏽🌍
good song man
into was amazing
What’s the intro song
filly looking sharp at 2:25
Anyone know the teachers @ asking for a friend😅🤣🤣
SHEEESHH FILLY WALKING IN AND THAT STARE IS FIRE
Sky is the limit yea when both yall collab together wow u got All Djiboutian Respect guys. Keep digging it yea...🙌
Man this is a banger bro
Got to collab with KSI one day
NDL NDL NDL
“Grande culo” at the end 🤣🤣🤣🤣
filly is DANGEROUS with his trim
Is not as good as ur other music I think too much auto tune but still a madness
Who is the teacher in the beginning, for research purposes of course
No one can take these man places literally the funniest and cold duo🥶🥶
Anyone Recognise the girl from DOES THE SHOE FIT.
Less auto tune.. and it would be perfect!
I want Filly to be my hype man!
This is a tune
Yung filly is actually kinda hard
3:28 best part
Bro I really love these 2 cause when I watched this video. I teared up and I wished that my best friend and I can live like them or be great people. U guys inspire to have something to look forward 2 everyday. Much love to Filly and Chunkz
2:24 filly be teaching about bundas tho
His got monye in his account. He banks with us 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 man got money 500 k plus
why my mans filly sounding like darkoo
is it only me who can hear clean up at the start 🤣
Chunkz most underated singer ..he never disappoint ♥️♥️
ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh hahahaha hah ha
girl said let me take a look
Dis is 🔥
Who produced this song?
If this was an chunkz channel it would be on 5 mill already
Really like this!
Nah I love these two they’re so precious and I’m so proud of them God is really rewarding y’all
This is lit!
So shit they don’t even speak they mumble so wet
Did anyone spit aj triangle at 1:06
This is insane
Mama ar u interested 😂 Me and u on a plane 😹😜
the start of the song was terrible
Who’s that teacher?
Seriously, who unlikes these😑
Man literally said ergh fs man
Idc 3:27 ended me🤣🤣🤣🤣
30% of the song - BARZ STRAIGHT BARZ The other 70% - AAAaaAaaAAaaa